Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Julia Gillard in: "Move over Barry Hall"

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysadog View Post
    He like another not lamented Liberal leader was mislead by their former "plant" in treasury, who by some strange twist of fate is a passionate Doggies man.

You're not trying to tell us that Little Johnnie cared one bit about the west of Melbourne or the Dogs. Or has Hulia gone to your head?
    And surely you're not suggesting the "plant" had more to do with the "gift" than the influence of David Smorgon?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    Get this slag off my football forum
    Since discovering woof (to my great joy) I have observed, and in my first few tentative postings been involved in, slanging matches, differences of opinions, insults, peurile statements, aggressive self opinion, holier than thou moments, grandstanding and grudges being played out between old bulls where neither will give ground. I love woof but have decided to simply never take the bait no matter how tempting it is. I love to get clear concise information and pictures of new recruits, training shots etc. And some people on here obviously have very good information. I am eternally grateful for the VFL reports and fringe information that means a lot to those of us who love the Bulldogs.

But SS this comment is a new low watermark.
    And I never realised this was YOUR forum.
    Slag? Really SS. Come on............

Post Thanks / Like

Lyn Kosky is the number 1 ticket holder at the western bulldogs and not Julia Gillard. Please note records.
    ________
    Medical marijuana dispensaries
    Last edited by LostDoggy; 19-03-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Lyn is the number 1 female ticket holder and Peter Gordon is the number 1 male ticket holder.
    ________
    VAPORIZER AFFILIATE PROGRAMS

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know how Lyn is nowadays, didnt she give up politics due to some personal or family problems?

She was a Western Suburbs lady who did well in politics too, then there was Joan Kirner, gee we must breed them tough out this way to handle the pressure of running states or nowadays a whole country.

Personally I am not going to get drawn into the political sides taken but just to say how proud it is to have western suburbs and true bulldog supporters in the high profile areas of life.

Whether they use it to advantage or not I dont care its media exposure for us.

We all know if Julia is going to give a jumper or scarfe to overseas stars or politicians it will be red , white and blue. thats what I want.

Post Thanks / Like

Lyn, is still a very passionate WB supporter. She needed time out for her family, hence her resignation. She regularly attends the WB games wearing her scarf proudly. I saw her at the game a couple of weeks ago. She looks so much more relaxed and just happy to be at the game.
    ________
    Glass pipes

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that Susie, I see her name all over plaques etc around the west, busy lady once upon a time.

Just talking to my ex wife (who has had a little to do with Melton council over the years)who has met Julia a few times over the years and she informed me she comes across as a really well spoken, friendly and knowledgable lady with great people skills.

Not meaning this in an insulting way but she being a ranga and of Welsh blood no doubt she will also have the toughness that is needed when it gets hot in the seat.

The old saying of redheads being firey and the Welsh too have that in them means a double dose if she isnt happy.

Post Thanks / Like

Hopefully both have a big night tomorrow.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Hopefully both have a big night tomorrow.
    Yup, going to be one of those nights where I watch one & get constant updates on the other.
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Nice pic on the front of today's HS.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dancin' Douggy View Post
    Since discovering woof (to my great joy) I have observed, and in my first few tentative postings been involved in, slanging matches, differences of opinions, insults, peurile statements, aggressive self opinion, holier than thou moments, grandstanding and grudges being played out between old bulls where neither will give ground. I love woof but have decided to simply never take the bait no matter how tempting it is. I love to get clear concise information and pictures of new recruits, training shots etc. And some people on here obviously have very good information. I am eternally grateful for the VFL reports and fringe information that means a lot to those of us who love the Bulldogs.

But SS this comment is a new low watermark.
    And I never realised this was YOUR forum.
    Slag? Really SS. Come on............
    Thank god you didn't mispell someone's name. All hell would have broken loose.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Yup, going to be one of those nights where I watch one & get constant updates on the other.
    Which takes priority though TCD?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by frank View Post
    Which takes priority though TCD?
    Both.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like we can enjoy a Bulldog PM for the next three years
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Looks like we can enjoy a Bulldog PM for the next three years
    Finally a Bulldog victory this week
    WOOF Member 422