Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Bulldog Heritage book

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    No I didn't find either
    I remember Unleashed coming out in a leather bound volume as well which i think went for about $200. I thought 'i love the club just not that much'.

2. Likes Iím Not Bitter Anymore! liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Does anybody know if Volume Two of The Bulldog Heritage is available for sale anywhere? I can't find it on any online bookstores, or the online Bulldogs Shop. I finally took the time during lockdown to read the first volume, and would love to get the second volume which I assume will include a few more contemporary stories as well.
    I was only thinking last week of trying to get hold of vol 2. Very disappointing if it's no longer available.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HOSE B ROMERO View Post
    I remember Unleashed coming out in a leather bound volume as well which i think went for about $200. I thought 'i love the club just not that much'.
    Having given up smoking in April I have been putting away my loose change. I've got over a $1000 in good coins alone so I'd happily pay that price. With Coronavirus work has been insanely busy too (my co-workers keep getting sick) so I've been minting it in.
    WASH YOUR HANDS!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Having given up smoking in April I have been putting away my loose change. I've got over a $1000 in good coins alone so I'd happily pay that price. With Coronavirus work has been insanely busy too (my co-workers keep getting sick) so I've been minting it in.
    Twodogs, did you see that I linked to the Footscray Historical Society who have Unleashed available on their website for about $60?

There is also a guy who designed the cover selling 3 copies on facebook link

6. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jazzadogs View Post
    Twodogs, did you see that I linked to the Footscray Historical Society who have Unleashed available on their website for about $60?

There is also a guy who designed the cover selling 3 copies on facebook link
    Cheers mate, I will try to get one.��
    WASH YOUR HANDS!!!

8. Likes jazzadogs liked this post