Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Riewoldt. 1 Lead, 1 Flop, 1 Free Kick

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Great player but wow have they bought him back proppy, stood out like dogs balls.
    He has been in full training for 3 weeks and was declared fit to play last game, but was held back an extra week.

He looked like he lacked a little confidence, which is natural, but I wouldn't say he was proppy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    He has been in full training for 3 weeks and was declared fit to play last game, but was held back an extra week.

He looked like he lacked a little confidence, which is natural, but I wouldn't say he was proppy.
    In another 2 games he will start to get back to his near best form. I agree he just lacked confidence.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dfa4pm View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I really don't like him. I think he seems like a knob bloke. But the way he plays is amazing, and on song he's about the best in the game.
    Yep - although I still think Buddy & Brown at their absolute best are a tick in front of Roo at his absolute best. Roo is simply more consistent.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dfa4pm View Post
    He's barely kicking through the ball. Looks like he'll struggle to kick 40-45, and he wasn't the biggest kick beforehand.
    Whilst there were plenty of kicks which he didn't kick through, there was the point after the 3 Qtr Time siren which he kicked from about 55, that cleared the line comfortably. Shows he still has the ability to kick it long, maybe just needed to work into it.

Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Sockeye.

Do not have any respect for this guy, partly his own doing, partly the way the umpiring fraternity reacts to him.