Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Run Home; Our fight for Top 4 Spot

Quote Originally Posted by arkie View Post
    Do they ever travel? Not only that but all their games are at the G so they can easily prepare for finals.
    Yes they get to prepare but all the other teams get to prepare for them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by arkie View Post
    Do they ever travel? Not only that but all their games are at the G so they can easily prepare for finals.
    Eddie either slept with Demetriou, or gave him alot of money!
    Which one do you guys think?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B-RadBulldog View Post
    Collingwood is the AFL's cash cow so they will be looking after it in every way they can.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Collingwood is the AFL's cash cow so they will be looking after it in every way they can.
    I dont like collingwood at all so defending them hurts me..

But i think you will find that most clubs when asked to put there prefrences for the draw, will have a home game against Collingwood at the G pretty high on there list.

$$$

Post Thanks / Like

Slept with him and THEN gave him a lot of money.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

FlightoftheCallanWards Guest

As said above Saints, Cats and Hawks matches could see losses for Collingwood. Plus Carlton can give them a real run for their money and even Richmond with their form and a bit of rivalry could stick it right up to the Pies. Also Essendon is another team that could find a way to upset them. The most reallistic result is 4-3 for Collingwood though,which would mean we need to win every game to pass them. Unlikely but still a chance.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FlightoftheCallanWards View Post
    As said above Saints, Cats and Hawks matches could see losses for Collingwood. Plus Carlton can give them a real run for their money and even Richmond with their form and a bit of rivalry could stick it right up to the Pies. Also Essendon is another team that could find a way to upset them. The most reallistic result is 4-3 for Collingwood though,which would mean we need to win every game to pass them. Unlikely but still a chance.
    I used the AFL Finals predictor, and with Collingwood losing 3 matches, and the Dogs losing the one against the Cats, the Dogs overtake them apparently!

Post Thanks / Like

I used the AFL Finals predictor, and with Collingwood losing 3 matches, and the Dogs losing the one against the Cats, the Dogs overtake them apparently!
    I tried it myself and the Dogs do not pass the Pies with 6 wins v 4, which is not surprising since we are 10 points behind.

I was surpised in my scenario that Melbourne made the 8 with just 9.5 wins, with Sydney, Richmond and North on 9 wins. Of course results won't fall the way I quickly guessed them, but 9 to 10 wins will possibly snare eigth spot.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    I tried it myself and the Dogs do not pass the Pies with 6 wins v 4, which is not surprising since we are 10 points behind.

I was surpised in my scenario that Melbourne made the 8 with just 9.5 wins, with Sydney, Richmond and North on 9 wins. Of course results won't fall the way I quickly guessed them, but 9 to 10 wins will possibly snare eigth spot.
    Maybe i put them down for a 4th loss without remembering it!