Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
"But it is believed the details of an almost completed book are causing as much angst, if not more.

It is understood the book, due for release after the season, is honest in its appraisal of some current teammates.

There is speculation that Robert Murphy, Daniel Giansiracusa and perhaps ruckman Ben Hudson get mentions in the book - and word has filtered back to Whitten Oval."

Don't like this bit.
I also don't like it, if it's true of course.

Aker is well within his rights to bring out a tell all book, blow by blow description on his ex team mates etc, but not whilst he is at the club.

I think that smacks of complete disrespect whilst these players are his team mates, once he has left the building, fine, go for his life, but whilst these players are still there, still playing alongside etc, just poor form, and i couldn't care less if the club was placed 16th and no chance of making finals what so ever, you just don't go there, while he is still there.

Aker is going to be retired for a VERY LONG TIME, and plenty of free time to write whatever the hell he wants to.