Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Wet Bulldogs absorb Crows pressure (not a typo)

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/af...-1225902773111

Did anyone see Morris have a coughing fit after the game? I thought he was going to chuck.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wet Bulldogs absorb Crows pressure (not a typo)

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Did anyone see Morris have a coughing fit after the game? I thought he was going to chuck.
    Yep, noticed a few of them coughing a lot after the game and wondered if a few of them were sick.

Post Thanks / Like

So much for the conspiracy theories...

So many guys recovering from the flu will make it even tougher next week. Bring in the kids if necessary.

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know how they do it.

When i get a cold (not the flu, none of these guys have the flu!), i'm like a zombie for weeks. The last thing i could think of doing is playing a game of footy in that weather.
    I would think for sure i would be feeling worse for the next few days when i could of been on the road to recovery.

The players must get different treatment than when the regular joe has a cold, as i don't know how they can perform like that with a cold.

If that was me playing last night, there would be no way i would be healthy enough to play Geelong this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Today, at a technical conference, I met Dale's mother. She is one of the conference coordinator. We exchanged a few words about last week game. She was with them in Adelaide and told me that they were really, really sick (you know how it is when your throat is sore and can't speak properly). She mentioned names of Dale and other ... likes Gilbee, Shaggy, Brodie .... Good on the guys to pulled through a hard fought win. I just hope they can recover quickly and ready for this week. Hopefully other players didn't catch the same virus (seems like they are kissing the same girl .... just kidding
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Really puts the win against the Crows into perspective, doesn't it? What a gusty win from a team with guys who were feeling like C ** P! To be running around, busting your lungs in that weather, well, I really don't know how they did it? Obviously, they are in such peak physical condition that they are able to wring that last bit of energy out of their bodies. Me, I would be snuggled down in bed or on the couch!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post
    Today, at a technical conference, I met Dale's mother. She is one of the conference coordinator. We exchanged a few words about last week game. She was with them in Adelaide and told me that they were really, really sick (you know how it is when your throat is sore and can't speak properly). She mentioned names of Dale and other ... likes Gilbee, Shaggy, Brodie .... Good on the guys to pulled through a hard fought win. I just hope they can recover quickly and ready for this week. Hopefully other players didn't catch the same virus (seems like they are kissing the same girl .... just kidding
    Well lets hope they play this week and breathe all over Geelong and it lasts into the finals.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Well lets hope they play this week and breathe all over Geelong and it lasts into the finals.
    Could we arrange a Typhoid Mary-type infiltrator to breathe on the Pies while we're at it, or lick their paddle pops or something?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy'sLore View Post
    Could we arrange a Typhoid Mary-type infiltrator to breathe on the Pies while we're at it, or lick their paddle pops or something?
    The pies (or at least their feral supporters rate themselves so highly, they would lick themselves to death!)