Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hird to coach Bombers in 2011

4 year contract, they got sucked in. 4 years, LOL bwahahahaha. WTF are they thinking?

An untried guy who has never coached before, not even his kids juniors.

Dont get me wrong, I like hirdy, but the bombers clearly didnt pay any attention to the fact he is untried and were obscured in the smoke screen becuase he will win back members who have jumped ship (and they jumped ship because the team is crap and just needed an excuse to not pay up)

So Bombers sucked in, and good luck shooting bambi when bambi doesnt deliver.

4 years time and the bombers havent come through (which they wont given the draft concessinos going elsewhere, they are going to look stupid)

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hird to coach Bombers in 2011

He'll be surrounded by football brains. He's just a marketing tool I suppose. Coaching is a bit of a complex science. You wouldn't ask a former driver to become your pit team manager. Wish them luck. Success there depends on their assistant coach team I guess.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus