Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Puopolo tours Whitten Oval

Has a bit of Adam Contessa about him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Was the other guy big or small?
    Had a thought that the other guy might be trying out as well.
    So spent a bit of time looking through other possible rookies profile pics and still can't place the other guy.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mitcha View Post
    Has a bit of Adam Contessa about him.

Oh no.

Post Thanks / Like

Puopolo is being touted as our first live pick in the AFL draft predictor.
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

So anyone else feel like Hawthorn snuck this in partially to piss us off? Really? Six spots before us and they snap up the guy everyone had touted as our first live pick?

Good on Puopolo for being picked up at AFL level, but I feel sorry that he has to work with the likes of Clarkson and his recruiting team (can't even bring myself to name the idiots), and hang out with three strike drug cheats running around their forwardline, and play in a shit team with no culture going backwards after their premiership a la West Coast.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    So anyone else feel like Hawthorn snuck this in partially to piss us off? Really? Six spots before us and they snap up the guy everyone had touted as our first live pick?

Good on Puopolo for being picked up at AFL level, but I feel sorry that he has to work with the likes of Clarkson and his recruiting team (can't even bring myself to name the idiots), and hang out with three strike drug cheats running around their forwardline, and play in a shit team with no culture going backwards after their premiership a la West Coast.
    Can't help feeling there was an element of spite involved! (irrational as that may be)

Post Thanks / Like

Didn't pick up on the Hawthorn factor at the time but something was telling me I would hear his name called out a few picks shy of our first live selection. Fortunately in this game there tends to be opportunity for the shoe to be placed on the other foot where we can return the favour in kind although with Hawthorn I'd say we have a fair bit of catching up to do after the Rawlings / Veale deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Sotty Lantern I just read your post, I thought the exact same thing about Puopolo.

Post Thanks / Like

Well obviously we touted Puopolo so that they would leave Schofield for us.

Post Thanks / Like

And now he has to wear poos & wees.

Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, who cares.
    If Hawthorn's draft strategy is based on revenge against other clubs they're going nowhere.
    We're talking about a guy drafted in the 70's.
    They're a raffle anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldog joe View Post
    well obviously we touted puopolo so that they would leave schofield for us.
    *zing!*

Post Thanks / Like

I doubt it, but if they did they are idiots. Taking a player in the draft just out of spite would be a very silly decision.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Sotty Lantern I just read your post, I thought the exact same thing about Puopolo.
    Yes, as soon as i saw the piss & poo a few picks before us it dawned. Also when i saw Clarkson interviewed afterward on Fox it made brought upon rage! Was he in that black British comedy a few years ago where everyone wants to know who the dwarf is?

Little people are the devils work.