Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jarrod Harbrow in no fear of 'Scray spray

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBelle View Post
    Really, I have spoken to quite a few who are neither here nor there with him leaving, they were more concerned with a Griffen or Cooney wanting to leave. I guess each and everyone to their own.

No doubt a lot of people will be annoyed with him going and he will play many good games at GCS - I wish him the best, he had a decision to make and he did what was right for himself.
    Yep, I fall into that category.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Jarrod Harbrow in no fear of 'Scray spray

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    His girlfriend's parents will be living close by, and he will be living with his girlfriend too after she spent 2010 in Brissie. He was someone who said he hated the Melbourne climate too.

If GWS offered him more $$$ I'm convinced he still would have decided to go to the GC Suns.
    Truckload of players from the NT hate the climate,but they still stick it out.
    Gets cold in Winter in South East Qld,so I take it if Jarrod thinks it gets to cold then he'll wait for a new franchise in South East Asia! Smell the Roses for christ sake.I'll be booing him (that's my prerogative)the rest can please themselves