Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dogs alter approach to NAB Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Let them have it.
    Although that being said I went to the Port V Dog last year - ripper of a game. Was able to sit right on the boundary. Love the NAB - Can have three seats to yourself!
    Hate to brag but that is where I sit every home game during the season proper. As a bonus, the Bulldog bench walk up and down in front of me all game long as well. Ahh, life. Does it get any better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DaDruid View Post
    Hate to brag but that is where I sit every home game during the season proper. As a bonus, the Bulldog bench walk up and down in front of me all game long as well. Ahh, life. Does it get any better!

Come on, admit it Druid. You just like to be close to the photographers
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Come on, admit it Druid. You just like to be close to the photographers
    I pity the poor photographers who have to perch in front of me, actually. How do they concentrate on capturing the following day's back page with me going off my head right in their ears at the top of my lungs all game long? Must be one of the shorter straws in modern sports journalism.

Post Thanks / Like

Well DaDruid, you will be able to dazzle the paparazzi this season with those new pearly whites!!!! (As well as your zealous barracking!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Griffen View Post
    Well DaDruid, you will be able to dazzle the paparazzi this season with those new pearly whites!!!! (As well as your zealous barracking!
    You're a star DD... I take pride in talking to you and then being asked by people "Do you know that guy?"
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    You're a star DD... I take pride in talking to you and then being asked by people "Do you know that guy?"
    Somedays I wish I didn't.
    Only Joking DaDruid.
    Looking fwd to east west day next week and having a few fellow supporters (and Players) coming back to my place for a BBQ