Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 27 of 45 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WOOF SuperCoach / Dream Team Thread

Coming 1085th after a 2199, got pretty lucky with the emergencies (Lower & Matera), but Richardson hurt me, looking to trade him, but for who..

Will look to start upgrading next week.

Post Thanks / Like

Just cracked the 2000 point barrier for the first time.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this a low scoring round or it is just me? I just got over the 2000 mark and scored only 2025 in SC.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Disastrous 1645. 47 from Reiwoldt, 66 from Didak, 67 from Gibbs and late withdrawl of Fletcher when I was already stretched.

Post Thanks / Like

Shocker here too. 1770.

No thanks to Gibbs, Goodes and my stupidity of forgetting to sub Higgins for Krakouer (119 nothing points)

Post Thanks / Like

Worst round as well 1892

Post Thanks / Like

Absolute shocker 1826.
    Basically had to play all my reserves due to Freo, Hawks and Cats having the bye.

Post Thanks / Like

1896. Not as big a disaster as I thought perhaps?

Post Thanks / Like

Thought it was time to get rid of Pettard, 367k of nothing on my bench.

Downgraded for Isaac Smith as an emergency-prospect. Now I have the pick of the litter by trading Libba while his price is up and in his first year can't be relied on all the way through. Thinking Priddis..can't go past his 127 avg, but then again WCE are playing some decent footy right now. Bartel prob a better choice long-term...or Judd? Already have Swan,Pendlebury,Watson.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
    Thought it was time to get rid of Pettard, 367k of nothing on my bench.

Downgraded for Isaac Smith as an emergency-prospect. Now I have the pick of the litter by trading Libba while his price is up and in his first year can't be relied on all the way through. Thinking Priddis..can't go past his 127 avg, but then again WCE are playing some decent footy right now. Bartel prob a better choice long-term...or Judd? Already have Swan,Pendlebury,Watson.
    It is a good idea to get rid of injured player. 367K is a lot of money to be wasted on the bench.

As you are already have 3 Premiums (too bad that 2 are sitting out this round), how about downgrade to:

1.)
    David Ellard C 1,346 0.4% -5 105 $294,100

His scores weren't bad for the last 2 rounds.He's into his third game. Pricey but value will goes up after this round as his breakeven is -5.The only thing that really worried is that he is nominated for the i/c bench this round .

2.) Our young star
    Mitch Wallis C 32,963 8.9% -3 38 $103,600
    He's into his third game as well. The value will also increase but not by a big margin. You should have some patient if choose him.

You could also upgrade to Pridis, Judd if you have spare cash. For me, I would put the money on Judd. He's will be solid all year round.

Regarding Libba, I would hold on to him for few more rounds. His value hasn't peak as yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Tempted to grab Mitch Wallis this week. Jamie Bennell is sitting on the pine after being dropped and has basically done nothing anyway. Hmmmm?

I don't want to put the moz on the lad.

Post Thanks / Like

Drop Duigan. He has to score 94 to breakeven. So his price will most likely drop this week. Just waiting to see Sundays finals teams to see whether I should try trade him to get mroe cash (Matt Wright or Hibberd) or trade up and get Adcock

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for advice Choco.

Im trading out Libba, bringing in Judd who has had a $70k price drop. Only one score under 100 and back to his best of 154 last week. Will then leave me $87k spare.

Even though Carlton have the bye next week..I will be looking at a midfield of Judd, Pendlebury, Swan, Watson, Pavlich, Higgins (hopefully) the week after

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
    Thanks for advice Choco.

I will be looking at a midfield of Judd, Pendlebury, Swan, Watson, Pavlich, Higgins (hopefully) the week after
    Woah, What a midfield ... but isn't it too early to have all premiums in your midfield. This looks like more round 20 team and not round 7 team list.

Post Thanks / Like

Just heard on the radio Jack Grimes gone for the year with Tom Williams' foot. Damn.