Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Important Round Two information

Message from The Club

Thank you for coming on board and Getting Behind the Western Bulldogs in Season 2011.

Match Information
    Round 2 Western Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions
    Sunday April 3
    Etihad Stadium
    Game Starts: 1:10pm
    Gates Open: 11:00am

BE THERE FOR THE LAUNCH OF THE FOOTSCRAY END
    The Footscray End will be located inside GATE 7.
    Make sure you come and visit the Western Bulldogs heartland inside Etihad Stadium.
    Come and get your face painted and take photos with Sid the Bulldog and Woofer!
    Before the Game, Western Bulldogs Record Games Holder and past Captain Brad Johnson will unveil the all new Footscray End.

The Footscray End will be full of colour and excitement and booming with Bulldogs cheers and chants! You may even see some history being brought from Whitten Oval into Etihad Stadium.

The Footscray End is the place to be at all Western Bulldogs Home games. If you haven’t already, you may wish to upgrade your general admission membership to a reserved seat for all Home games in the Footscray End from as little as $60.

Pay tribute to Brad Johnson and Nathan Eagleton this Sunday as they do a lap of honour with their families before the game.

Please make sure you are seated at 12:30pm to acknowledge two long-time favourite Western Bulldogs players.

Ticketing
    All 2011 Game Day Access Members will have access to the Round Two clash Western Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions. Simply scan your ticket at the turnstiles to gain entry.
    Please Note: If you have trouble scanning your membership card, please make your way to the Western Bulldogs Membership Customer Service Centre located outside Gate 2 in the ‘mini dome’ to have your issue sorted.

Membership Marquees
    Barcode & Membership Queries
    For all Barcode and Membership queries, please visit the Western Bulldogs Membership Customer Service Centre located outside Gate 2 in the ‘mini dome’.

Membership Sales
    Membership sales will be available from the Western Bulldogs Marquees, which will be located outside Gate 5, Gate 7 and on the Footbridge.
    If you know of someone who has not signed up in 2011, please let them know that they can buy their membership at the game and will still have access to Western Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions. Their membership card will follow at a later date.

Bulldogs Central
    For all Western Bulldogs Home games at Etihad Stadium, Bulldogs Central will be located on the Footbridge and also in the Footscray End (inside Gate 7). Get your gear on and cheer on the Bulldogs dressed in Red, White and Blue.
    By showing your membership card you will receive a 10% membership discount*.
    Remember when you shop with the Bulldogs, 100% of your money stays with the Club.
    *May exclude special offers.

Woofer’s Kidz Zone
    Make sure you all make your way to Woofer’s Kidz Zone outside Gate 7 from 11:00am.
    There will be lots of activities to do including a jumping castle, face painting, colouring in and meeting some favourite Western Bulldogs characters.
    Woofer’s Kidz Zone is the place to be for all junior members.

There are four Woofer’s Kidz Zone games:
    • Round 2 Western Bulldogs v Brisbane Lions @ Etihad 11:00am
    • Round 3 Western Bulldogs v Gold Coast Suns @ Etihad 11:00am
    • Round 8 Western Bulldogs v Richmond @ Etihad 12:00noon
    • Round 16 Western Bulldogs v Carlton @ Etihad 2:30pm

Where’s Woofer?
    Woofer will be at Woofer’s Kidz Zone and inside the Footscray End from 11.00am. Woofer doesn’t bite so make sure you come and take your photo with Woofer. Also look out for Woofer on the ground!
    If you have any queries in the lead up to Sunday’s game, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly Membership Team on 1300 GO DOGS (46 3647).
    SEE YOU AT THE GAME

Broadcast information:
    Television:
    Broadcast on Fox Sports 1
    Melbourne 13.00 (Live)
    Adelaide 12.30 (Live)
    Perth 11.00 (Live)
    Sydney/NSW: 13.00 (Live)
    Brisbane/Qld: 13.00 (Live)

Radio:
    Melbourne: 1116 SEN 1200-1600, ABC774 1200-1630
    Adelaide: ABC891 1235-1600
    Perth: 6PR 1100-1430, ABC720 1100-1400, NIRS 1030-1430
    Brisbane: Triple M 1300-1600, NIRS 1230-1630, ABC936 1300-1600
    Hobart: ABC936 1200-1600
    Darwin: ABC105.7 1130-1530, NIRS 1200-1600
    Regional: CROC 1200-1630

Please note - Daylight savings time ends at 2.00am on Sunday 3 April 2011 in VIC, TAS, ACT, NSW & SA. QLD, NT & WA do not observe daylight savings time.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Important Round Two information

Lets hope theres no barcode debarcle like last year!

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks BAD, I will definitely be taking my 4yo daughter, was hoping they would have the face painting!

Post Thanks / Like

I was very happy to be told by the club today that my Interstate Membership now entitles me to one free game in my state (WA) ... Previously we had to pay entry into the ground on top of our yearly membership.

Very happy indeed
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx View Post
    Lets hope theres no barcode debarcle like last year!
    How could there be. I still haven't got my Card so no Bar Code to scan to worry about

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for posting all the info, will be doing my best to get there nice and early, even though I have a reserved seat! Let's hope it's a good day all round, and that last week was just an abboration (spelling?). We can only get better??

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for that!! I was wondering what time Johnno & Eggy were doing their lap. Cannot miss that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    You can get yours done too
    Nah mate too old for that or wearing a jumper

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Thanks BAD, I will definitely be taking my 4yo daughter, was hoping they would have the face painting!
    Lucky you're not at Subi, they only paint the home team faces there *grumble grumble “bloody West Coast morons” grumble grumble*

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    I was very happy to be told by the club today that my Interstate Membership now entitles me to one free game in my state (WA) ... Previously we had to pay entry into the ground on top of our yearly membership.

Very happy indeed
    This is fantastic news! It's the one thing that bugs me, every year my kids buy a membership but still need to pay to see the one game a year.

Post Thanks / Like

Do the kids have to be a member to go in the kids zone?