Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Anti social Behaviour at the footy

Quote Originally Posted by BornAScragger View Post
    ?? Um, isn't that what I said??

I'm confused…
    Just telling you that if you stand up for yourself when someone is being threatening towards you, or your family, you're an illogical meathead based on what I’ve read in this thread. I was reiterating that point as it's the popular consensus.

Post Thanks / Like

This again.

I simply relayed a few experiences I've had at Subiaco with Eagles fans, and suddenly I've got you people, who don't know me from Adam, telling me I'm a poor parent and attacking my character and integrity.

The incident with the bloke bashing into me, pushing me and screaming at me and my children, well, I felt (and still feel) that I had every right to defend myself and my children, but I didn't. I let it go. The guys flinging insults at the cheer squad ladies and wanting to belt me simply for telling them to lay off it, again, I didn't hit them or attack them, security dealt with it. Now, based on the fact I simply wanted to, even though I didn't, you feel like you can turn around and try to paint me with the same brush. If I was the type of bloke some of you are trying to make me out to be, I would have beaten six shades of shit out of them both.

I get passionate about my footy, I scream, I shout, but NEVER would I go beating up on somebody or starting fights.

That said, if somebody wants to attack me I'll f**king defend myself, thank you very much. If some of you think it's better to just cop a beating and move on, well, goody for you, good luck with that.
    Last edited by LostDoggy; 15-04-2011 at 10:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Sometimes you do have to stand your ground. Of that there is no doubt.

On the other hand an eye for an eye and we all end up blind. Being at the footy can bring the best and worst out in us all.