Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Round 4 Discussion

Watching the game tonight do we see a small chink in the woobles Armour. Richmond's 3rd quarter was very good and quick ball movement seems to be the key, used the corridor a fair bit too. The tigers did it in the first quarter but turned it over with poor execution and got burned in the process. But the 3rd they were more precise and the woobles looked shakey down back especially when the tigers went for other players instead of Jack. A bit of poor kicking for goal and it would be a lot closer.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 4 Discussion

Collingwood are back on after going to sleep in the third.Just proves when you drop off other sides can get you. Having Said that the gulf now between the top sides and bottom rung sides is alarming.Going to get worse with GWS coming in.

Post Thanks / Like

Switched off, last quarter looks nasty. Richmond must have ran out of puff or mick gave the pies a roast to warm them up again.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

I still don't rate Obrien that highly.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by St 07 View Post
    Personally I disagree as his a great reader of the play and his run and carry (rarely gets tackled) is one of the best in the comp. The only slight I reckon is he sprays his kicks and can get caught one out on occasions.

Post Thanks / Like

Only listened to parts of the game - appears the Pies went to sleep but they certainly woke up in the last quarter and slammed 9 goals I think!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Personally I disagree as his a great reader of the play and his run and carry (rarely gets tackled) is one of the best in the comp. The only slight I reckon is he sprays his kicks and can get caught one out on occasions.
    Another slight would be his lack of ticker. Tony Shaw on Foxtel pointed out 3 occasions in the drawn GF where Harry ducked his head (heard footsteps) while positioned in front of a marking contest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by St 07 View Post
    Lets just say he plays his role well at the Pies, anywhere else I think he'd be exposed. I do think that about a few of the Collingwood players. There are quite a few of them who are certainly not stars but work together so well they make each other look like gold.

Teams win football matches.

Post Thanks / Like

He's a funny character. I see him now and then at the spinning room, a poetry reading in Prahran
    His footy is better than his poetry I must say, but he has a crack. Good on him. It's funny as nobody seems to know who he is there. He uses another name.
    off the field he seems a really decent guy. On it, he annoys the bjesus out of me with is blocks from behind and general niggle.
    That aside, he's a player I'd love to have in my team.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

I went along to the Carlton vs Essendon today, quite an entertaining game. The one thing that really stood out to me was the treatment of Lachlan Henderson by the Carlton fans, they gave him the Bronx cheer in just the second quarter when he took his first mark, then proceeded to boo him all day, then finally in the 3rd quarter when it was announced over the speaker that he had been subbed the Carlton supporters went up as one in celebration. It was disgraceful, even the Essendon fans were disgusted.

Just makes the claims by some people that Bulldog supporters are the most disloyal in the league even more rediculous.

Post Thanks / Like

He looks good when we constantly kick it to him as per round 1 2010.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcov View Post
    He looks good when we constantly kick it to him as per round 1 2010.
    Just watched the Cats V Sydney game. Geelong just to polished for the Swannies.
    Turned on to Fox and witnessing Port play their GF.Fair Dinkum you'd wonder why Port don't show this effort more often!Crows look ravaged by injury,gee the media had The Crows top 4 after round 1!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doggy View Post
    Another slight would be his lack of ticker. Tony Shaw on Foxtel pointed out 3 occasions in the drawn GF where Harry ducked his head (heard footsteps) while positioned in front of a marking contest.
    Seen plenty of our players duck their heads!
    Let's be honest he'd get a game for us

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Just watched the Cats V Sydney game. Geelong just to polished for the Swannies.
    Turned on to Fox and witnessing Port play their GF.Fair Dinkum you'd wonder why Port don't show this effort more often!Crows look ravaged by injury,gee the media had The Crows top 4 after round 1!!
    West Coast twice (although may not be quite the gimmy first thought), Port twice (well one down and ooooooops) GCFC twice and Brisbane twice. The draw is an absolute gift for top four but they might muck it up yet! I don't get Port's ups and down either. Strange club - glad it ain't mine

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    Just makes the claims by some people that Bulldog supporters are the most disloyal in the league even more rediculous.
    Jade Rawlings says 'Hi'.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.