Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 5 Teams

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 5 Teams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    His attack has come along hasn't it?. I understand your point, he has frustrated me many times, but if he didn't have the decision making skill on the track, I'm pretty sure the MC wouldn't play him.
    He did get a pat on the back along with Marcovic V Essendon.
    Anyway, who would you replace him with Marcov? in an ideal world.
    I would bring in Addison. Dj perhaps, he looks like he is worth a shot. We could try Sherman Picken and Libba rotating through there as necessary.
    Gilbee comes into the team instead of on the bench. Stack out.

In an ideal world Wood but he is injured as is Hargrave.

Post Thanks / Like

Went Training yesterday Addison was the only emerg training so it would only be Wallis in
    Gia out.Have a feeling libba will be our Sub

Post Thanks / Like

Also Easton Wood was walking laps and light jogging so maybe in 4 weeks Woody may be back which will be huge

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pickenitup View Post
    Went Training yesterday Addison was the only emerg training so it would only be Wallis in
    Just saw Addison at the airport with rest of the 22, so you're spot on.
    "Loves a scrap....oh yeah & he's a pretty handy footballer as well"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    Just saw Addison at the airport with rest of the 22, so you're spot on.
    obviously the emergency
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Why Liberatore? First possession players are vital at subi. I think Stack will be the sub.

Post Thanks / Like

Only think Libba due to being a First year player being a bigger ground and from all reports Stacky
    played really well in the praccy match against Freo.Hope i am wrong because i love what Libba has bought to our Team.By the way am pretty pumped to See Mitch Wallis playing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bobmurphy View Post
    Why Liberatore? First possession players are vital at subi. I think Stack will be the sub.
    I doubt the same sub two weeks in a row.

Only think Libba due to being a First year player being a bigger ground and from all reports Stacky
    played really well in the praccy match against Freo.Hope i am wrong because i love what Libba has bought to our Team.By the way am pretty pumped to See Mitch Wallis playing.
    Either Libba or Wallis
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I doubt the same sub two weeks in a row.

Either Libba or Wallis
    DJ was subbed off round 1 and then was the sub the next week, so it could happen.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a feeling it will be Libba, I even put him on the bench in SC because i just thought they might just use it this week with the bye to freshen him up as he would not be used to this workload

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone reckon we're to top heavy down back?
    In particular at Subi where Freo don't have a big forward line

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Does anyone reckon we're to top heavy down back?
    In particular at Subi where Freo don't have a big forward line
    No, Williams is staying home, problem with his back , as I said in my previous post , Markovic goes to CHB, BP's are back to Stack and Morris , Gillbee moves to starting HB .

Freo tip the balance as far as height and size in the forward line by having Sandilands take a breather at the top of the 50, he will either tap down to a running player , mark and handpass or mark and kick for goal , hard to stop , a bigger body is needed

As I said before Sherman and Libba will rotate off Mundy, Wallis will be the Sub and will swap with Picken at HT

Post Thanks / Like

Tom Williams has gone to perth and will play

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcov View Post
    Perception is everything and I reckon i notice his faults more than most. I have always backed Gia and think he is a key part of the team that isn't always consistent in his output. I've said before on Hill that I was a big fan originally but his performance the last 2 years was woeful even uninterested. He has been awesome again this year in the top ten each week for me. Very pleasing.

Stack has time but he hasn't shown any class at this early stage of his career.
    Not true, can clearly remember him having a very good second game against the Dockers(kicked four goals) and there were also number of games last year before he tore his hamstring where he performed his role for the team well.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Not true, can clearly remember him having a very good second game against the Dockers(kicked four goals) and there were also number of games last year before he tore his hamstring where he performed his role for the team well.
    Stack's best game by far. I rekon he's been banished down the back because he didn't help out BBBH quickly enough when he was getting mauled by norf. Report card: "Must do better more often"