Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Round 6 Games

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 6 Games

No matter how bad Port are, they should never have lost to GCS last week. When in a pratically a 2 horse race, 1 pays $18 prior the bounce and $26 in the last quarter, if they lose, there should be a major enquiry. I hope at least the money went to Port's debt.

Post Thanks / Like

For us this year I would be tempted to go with Brogan.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog37 View Post
    For us this year I would be tempted to go with Brogan.
    We'd want Westhoff over Brogan. Brogan is too similar to Minson/Hudson.

Personally I'd be happy with Rodan...zippy midfielder who can run forward and kick an opportunistic goal would complement Sherman nicely.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    No matter how bad Port are, they should never have lost to GCS last week. When in a pratically a 2 horse race, 1 pays $18 prior the bounce and $26 in the last quarter, if they lose, there should be a major enquiry. I hope at least the money went to Port's debt.
    It's Port. This happens far too often from them. Mentally weak and too many players that don't care.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    Boak although a healthy Hartlett wouldn't be far away
    Agree with these two, and would also add Trengove.

Pearce isn't what we need, and while Gray has some good traits, he's a bit inconsistent and injury prone at this stage (so is Hartlett mind you).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lemmon View Post
    Gray was pathetic against North, the guy plays for himself, hardly works, would never want him in a dogs jumper. On needs Ive always been a bit of a Surjan fan, wouldnt mind having another half back runner either, Rodan or even Motlop wouldnt been too bad either.
    Yeah you raise a good point re: Gray, he can be a bit of a downhill skier and is probably a polar opposite to Rodan, who is team first and who will always chase and try his heart out no matter what the score is.

As for Motlop, I wouldn't go near him. The guy has some freakish skills and his best is brilliant, but he is ill-disciplined, often lazy and his worst is a despicable waste of talent. The joy he would bring would not be worth the stress and frustration he would cause.

Post Thanks / Like

I would probably roll the dice with Trengrove.

Didn't Rodan kick a goal for us up in Darwin? That was hilarious.