Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Grand Final Tickets - Reluctant Help Required

I have a stupid family member who didn't get a membership this year for the first time in ages, long story no excuse yada yada yada.

Anyways, he'll be devastated if we get through and can't attend. If anyone has a priority 3 barcode spare that won't go to use, I'd happily snap it up and chuck him in the ballot and see what happens.

I've already registered as priority 2 so he'll be by himself, but so be it. He's learnt a very important lesson.

Cheers all
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grand Final Tickets - Reluctant Help Required

Yeah there will be a scramble for tickets - my dad is a luddite with no mobile and not very internet savvy so didn't register his priority two allocation today. Couldn't get his membership barcode in time, only had his membership number.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grand Final Tickets - Reluctant Help Required

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Yeah there will be a scramble for tickets - my dad is a luddite with no mobile and not very internet savvy so didn't register his priority two allocation today. Couldn't get his membership barcode in time, only had his membership number.
    I'd call Ticketek and try to blame the system going haywire on you. Surely they can add him manually, the actual ballot won't occur for a few days.