Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round #12 Match Committee

Quote Originally Posted by WB4Life View Post
    I find it really hard to beleive that people on here consider themselves Dogs supporters... Supporters...

i don't see much Supporting going on, just a bunch of internet hero's taking shots at AFL footballers.

Yes the team is having a poor season, some blokes are down... don't kick them, get behind them... I'm all for blokes being sent to the VFL to get some form, but jesus, some of the comments on here are just ridiculous...

Theres either a lot of people that have little to no knowledge of the game or our team, or mob mentality sets in and everyone just gets on here for a hate session to make themselves feel good.
    Yes good point. People do tend to accentuate the negatives despite the positives.
    I'm really interested to see the team this week, with all the changes.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round #12 Match Committee

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I'm not going to shoot you down kruder. I made a post about leaving him in the team earlier and just tell Josh that this is your last chance to prove you want to play football. I guess if he gets dropped, which I'm sure he will be, he has set goals which he has to achieve consistently before he is even considered again. His form has not just soured the Western Bulldogs but potential suitors that maybe interested in him.
    He's had plenty of chances.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]