Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Draft and Trade Strategy

No to Spannderman. Prefer to play Street. We just drafted 2 recycled players (Hudson ,Callan) thats enough. Give us 7 kids thanks!

Post Thanks / Like

I think we should look at one player with some senior footy experience. Bradley would be a good fit for us.

Post Thanks / Like

He cant play. Doesn't matter how much experience he has. We don't want to fill the list with duds. We cant win the flag in the next 2 yrs anyway, does it matter if we take 7 kids?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jerry View Post
    He cant play. Doesn't matter how much experience he has. We don't want to fill the list with duds.
    Amen.

Bradley is very ordinary player, if he made our 22 I'd be pretty worried. Steer way clear of him, it'd be as pointless as picking up Whitnall.
    W00F!

Post Thanks / Like

we are a serious flag contender over the next 2 years i rekon.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    Amen.

Bradley is very ordinary player, if he made our 22 I'd be pretty worried. Steer way clear of him, it'd be as pointless as picking up Whitnall.
    I disagree. I think Bradley has been badly played out of position at Essendon. What bradley brings to the side is a mature bodied tall who is ready now as opposed to one who needs developing. In effect he is the Walsh we never got (ie the tall who has taken time to mature on a list). For pick 48, I think he'd be worth it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrediKanoute View Post
    I disagree. I think Bradley has been badly played out of position at Essendon. What bradley brings to the side is a mature bodied tall who is ready now as opposed to one who needs developing. In effect he is the Walsh we never got (ie the tall who has taken time to mature on a list). For pick 48, I think he'd be worth it!
    I tend to agree with you. If we could get him with one of our 3rd round picks (Adelaide might grab him earlier) then he adds a lot of insurance for us because he can play in a variety of positions. We might just be able to provide him with the opportunities that the Bombers couldn't.
    Bulldog Pride will never die