Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grant Thomas

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Grant Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Dancin' Douggy View Post
    Hang on. This is about him having a pot shot at Rohan Smith.

Yep, I understand that. But like Captain Gronner said above Cornflakes takes every chance he gets to bag our club. It's Bubba this time but in the past he's taken every opportunity he can to sink the boot. I'm just curious why-whether it's just an irrational hatred (like I have for North Melbourne for instance) or there is a reason for it (like the reason for my hatred of Richmond).

And further to the point whether we should pay any attention to his observations if they can improve our performance on or off field.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone see his Tweets on Twitter this morning? What do the Indigenous Community have to do with this issue? Joel Wilkinson is of Nigerian origin. Is he seriously suggesting the Indigenous Community in this issue are the oppressed?

thomo_ninemsn Grant Thomas
    Has anyone asked indigenous community leaders or the AFL's manager if they are satisfied? Surely the oppressed should have a final say?

Is VFL a sanctuary for racial abuse? Not sure their execs are too happy about "housing" the assailant? They've had their own probs recently

Having said that I am more in favour of AFLPA adding agreed clause in contract that fines player 50% of annual contract for racial abuse
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

It sounds to me that Grant Thomas has something against the Bulldogs, Rohan Smith and this issues.
    Would anyone know what the Bulldogs has ever done to him? or is he just a tool.

Post Thanks / Like

What a tool.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

I find it hard to dislike Thomas these days because of his hilarious (and on the money) comments in relation to city hall. His latest article is a case in point:
    http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx...wcomments=true

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Coon Dog View Post
    Anyone see his Tweets on Twitter this morning? What do the Indigenous Community have to do with this issue? Joel Wilkinson is of Nigerian origin. Is he seriously suggesting the Indigenous Community in this issue are the oppressed?

Has anyone asked indigenous community leaders or the AFL's manager if they are satisfied? Surely the oppressed should have a final say?

Is VFL a sanctuary for racial abuse? Not sure their execs are too happy about "housing" the assailant? They've had their own probs recently

Having said that I am more in favour of AFLPA adding agreed clause in contract that fines player 50% of annual contract for racial abuse

What a moron. He got a free swing at us and still missed.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Groenewagon View Post
    Yes, Smith this time.
    It is another in a series of attacks on the leadership of the club in the past decade or so.

Accused Grant, Johnson, Smith, West of all being selfish and lacking the requisite leadership to win a premiership despite the talents to do so.

One could easily draw the same conclusions to Lockett, Loewe, Harvey and Burke.
    Or Riewoldt, Kosi, Hayes and Dal Santo
    He is a hyopcrite of the highest order
    Wonder who was coach when the whole Milne Montagna thing went off ?
    Hypocrite ol' cornflakes