Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Luke Dahlhaus locks in cult status

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    He had probably the biggest crowd of autographs hunters, certainly a cult hero.

Were you there bad?
    No I didn't go, the pic is through twitter
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I am backing a number change at the end of the year so I hope all the kids dont go putting 40 on their back just yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    At training today

Dals' a big hit. Even Liberatore has to line up to get his autogragh.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    No I didn't go, the pic is through twitter
    I didn't think I saw you.
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Just on this article.
    Wednesday night, State of origin decider here in Queensland. The state, community, schools are all a buzz with Lockyer's last game for QLD. My 8 yo got caught up in it and asked to watch the game. I said no worries and he sat down to watch the prematch fan fare. Just at the kick off I happen to show him the picture of LD in this article, from there he took the paper off me to read the story. I proceeded to grab my wife (a NSW NRL girl) and said "Look, your 8 yo kid would rather READ a article about a Bulldogs player than watch the kick off in a state of origin decider!"
    Proud Dad moment I wanted to share.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HairyMidget View Post
    Just on this article.
    Wednesday night, State of origin decider here in Queensland. The state, community, schools are all a buzz with Lockyer's last game for QLD. My 8 yo got caught up in it and asked to watch the game. I said no worries and he sat down to watch the prematch fan fare. Just at the kick off I happen to show him the picture of LD in this article, from there he took the paper off me to read the story. I proceeded to grab my wife (a NSW NRL girl) and said "Look, your 8 yo kid would rather READ a article about a Bulldogs player than watch the kick off in a state of origin decider!"
    Proud Dad moment I wanted to share.
    I got my kids to watch LD in one of the Foxtel cup games and now they bristle with excitement when ever his on TV. They even get excited when his just involved with a team high five.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Media street has claimed many a scalp in the past, so good to see Dahlhaus raise his game further in the wake of some media profile.

merantau Guest

I saw Luke Dahlhouse play for Williamstown back in May. My immediate reaction: "This kid is a goer" I am not at all surprised at his rapid rise and success at the top level. He is the sort of player whose raw courage and grit will earn him free kicks. His spirit and enthusiasm have a good effect on those around him. His pace and determination to chase and tackle make him an asset when we don't have the ball. I am not sure about his long kicking ability. He may be restricted to slotting goals from closer in than 50m but the judge is still out on that one. Anyway slotting goals from 50 metres is not raelly his role I guess

Post Thanks / Like

with the dollhouse being a rookie and Tom Hill only being a week away from playing (according to the Herald Sun) does that mean wee man Luke will have to go back to Williamstown?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.M View Post
    Dals' a big hit. Even Liberatore has to line up to get his autogragh.
    Very LOL.