Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Greater Western Sydney coach Kevin Sheedy keen to unveil club's recruits

Nathan Djerrkurah!
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Flamethrower View Post
    The whisper is that it is one of the biggest stars in the AFL, and his name hasn't been mentioned by anyone. That would seemingly eliminate Goddard and Mitchell (as they are constantly being mentioned as targets).
    It's almost literally impossible for it to happen. Anyone who is out of contract in 2011 or 12 has been linked to them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    It's almost literally impossible for it to happen. Anyone who is out of contract in 2011 or 12 has been linked to them.
    That's it.

I don't think it's someone who hasn't been 'linked' to them, more so someone that hasn't been 'strongly linked' to them. My guess is a Mitch Clark or Hamish McIntosh. Luke Power seems as big a lock than Callan Ward.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    nathan djerrkurah!
    lol!!! :P made me chuckle
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

A few people are claiming it's Stevie Johnson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Sam Mitchell and Brendan Goddard are my guess.
    Sam Mitchell at age 29 has rumoured to being offered a 5 year deal and $4 million to captain GWS.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Is it possible that the player is still contracted hence the name not appearing on radars however the club involved has agreed to a trade to their liking?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Sam Mitchell at age 29 has rumoured to being offered a 5 year deal and $4 million to captain GWS.
    Hard to turn down at his age

Post Thanks / Like

Mitchell has come out in the media and categorically denied any rumor about moving to GWS so it appears unlikely that he's the one.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Revolution View Post
    Hard to turn down at his age

They mentioned on the radio that he's not out of contract so it would need the Hawks to agree.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    They mentioned on the radio that he's not out of contract so it would need the Hawks to agree.
    One article mentioned GWS offering up Jaeger O'Mara as the trade. All dependent upon Mitchell agreeing to move his family. There'd be a lot of things that'd need to be agreed to for it to happen.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

How good is Jaeger?
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    How good is Jaeger?
    Best kid I have ever seen.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Best kid I have ever seen.
    Gee, wonder what GWS will take for him?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Gee, wonder what GWS will take for him?
    They didn't want him to nominate. That way, they could have drafted him next year - as an eligible 17yo he must be traded.
    What should I tell her? She's going to ask.