Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dogs look to modernize with new coach

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    A common trend across the second level on match day.

A pink balloon floated across the ground on Saturday (across the back line about 100 metres from Gia) and someone yelled out 'It's Guido's! Guido, you've lost your balloon!'.

He gets the rough end of the stick and as far as scoring assists and conversions he has had a stellar year for us.
    Yep, 9th in the AFL for goals Contributed (goals plus goal assists), total 65 two more than Barry.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dogs look to modernize with new coach

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Jones View Post
    Totally agree Chops.

I have reserved seats and I think the people who sit near are generally fair but when it comes to Gia, I have the same experiences as you.

If he stuffs up, he gets hammered. If he kicks it and it isn't pin point and our team mates stuffs up, he gets it. If he gets a crap pass and isn't super clean or fast to make up for it, he gets it. The only time he doesn't get it is when he does something well, then there's silence.

I am not big fan of Gia to say the least but I still spend more time defending him do I do any other player.
    You must sit near me Rocco. That's exactly what I hear every home game. He even seems to cop it when he kicks a goal. "Oh that's right Gia get on the end of another cheapy". This is after he laid a tackle got up and received the handball.