Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Callan Ward's mum blasts AFL's big money

His sisters seem like a decent sort

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M.R.M View Post
    His sisters seem like a decent sort
    You'll find the youngest? (on the right) one is a regular at The Blamey Stone Yarraville.
    Not sure why she goes there its a crap hole. If you don't mind a place full of losers and women swearing-go.
    Saying that if you could get 1 decent pub in the western suburbs would be good.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    Congratulations Chops. Post of the day. You win a free membership for the GWS
    I'm so over the whole thing.
    He is gone, only worried about the compo now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    You'll find the youngest? (on the right) one is a regular at The Blamey Stone Yarraville.
    Not sure why she goes there its a crap hole. If you don't mind a place full of losers and the women swearing-go.
    Youngest = Callans' twin isn't it? If so, then i wonder what her nickname is?

Post Thanks / Like

It takes two to tango Kerri. Sure, the AFL put the bait out there, the vast majority of fish swam by it, whilst your son took the bait and got caught. From this day forth I proclaim your boy to be known as Callan the toad fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Her comments remind me of a trashy mother standing outside the county court after her son has been convicted for a serious assault. "If the victim wasn't there that night none of this would've happened. I don't blame my son, I blame the victim for being there and causing this to happen. Now we don't have my son, and my children don't have their brother for the next few years, we're the victims here".
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desipura View Post
    Kerrie, dont expect passionate supporters to be happy for your son to be chasing the $$$$. Just be quiet and drift away quietly.
    Also, it is not your concern what sort of crowd we get at a round 24 fixture featuring 2 non finalists as well as it being against an opposition that has no supporters.
    Agree. After reading what Mrs. Ward said in the "Age" earlier this year I knew Ward was going and I also read about her family's total disdain for the Western Bulldogs too. You should have kept quiet mumma.

Post Thanks / Like

The family is going to fly to all his games in Sydney....

Business Class No doubt

Post Thanks / Like

I can understand most of her views being Callan's mum, can't understand the one about Bulldog supporters should not be upset with Callan. If he ever loved the club he would understand how and why supporters feel the way we do. Does she think we should be happy and thank him for everything he has done for the club. Maybe if he had been here 10 tears or more we might thank him, but someone only with us for 4 years all the thanks should be from him to the club for everythng they have done for him.

Post Thanks / Like

I think his Mum teaches at my daughters school! Terribly embarrassing for Ward I would have thought. You'd assume there was a gun held at his head!Talk about sugar coating, basically lack of integrity runs in the family,maybe fans didn't want to witness a mercenary in ourcolors Mrs Ward!!

Post Thanks / Like

Just read this -- she said she only found out yesterday. Does anyone really believe that his mum found out AFTER his teammates, the club, and WOOFers (ffs?)

Now we have clear evidence of his mum 'lying' as well. Anyone really still think that they weren't in on it?

ps. And if she didn't know until yesterday, then it has to be intentional (plausible deniability) because a lot of other people certainly already did.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Imperial View Post
    Essendon supporters. At least next year they can get back to their usual habit of booing Stanton.
    Gold! You forgot about constant whinging about umpires as well, in fact just constant whinging

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    Not sure why she goes there its a crap hole. If you don't mind a place full of losers and women swearing-go.
    Saying that if you could get 1 decent pub in the western suburbs would be good.
    It is, but surprisingly vastly more classy than it used to be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lantern View Post
    Just read this -- she said she only found out yesterday. Does anyone really believe that his mum found out AFTER his teammates, the club, and WOOFers (ffs?)

Now we have clear evidence of his mum 'lying' as well. Anyone really still think that they weren't in on it?

ps. And if she didn't know until yesterday, then it has to be intentional (plausible deniability) because a lot of other people certainly already did.
    Although based on his mum's latest shenanigans I could understand why he wouldn't tell any member of his family. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to be safely in the arms of Falou to get him through the ignominy of it all.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Doc26 View Post
    Although based on his mum's latest shenanigans I could understand why he wouldn't tell any member of his family. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to be safely in the arms of Falou to get him through the ignominy of it all.
    This actually made me laugh.