Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  15
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: So You're An Eastern Western Bulldog

A suggestion from the marketing the Bulldogs thread - Tom Boyd I reckon could go out into the local primary schools in the Ringwood area where he lives to interact with the kids and at the end give them some Doggies stuff. I reckon for the younger players on our list who live in the city from time to time during the year they could go to their area of origin and spread the good word of the Bulldog. This will probably not increase our support substantially but it would put us a lot lot more out there.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    A suggestion from the marketing the Bulldogs thread - Tom Boyd I reckon could go out into the local primary schools in the Ringwood area where he lives to interact with the kids and at the end give them some Doggies stuff. I reckon for the younger players on our list who live in the city from time to time during the year they could go to their area of origin and spread the good word of the Bulldog. This will probably not increase our support substantially but it would put us a lot lot more out there.
    Not sure of the Ringwood area but us and other clubs have had a program not to dissimilar in place for quite some time now.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

When: Saturday 23rd January 2016 (8:00am-12:00pm)

Where: Wesley College, Glen Waverley

Come along for a fun filled day where you can get up close to your Bulldog heroes, watch a full training session, score some autographs and take some photos.

The East West Club will keep this date regardless of the weather so lets hope its not a warm one on the 23rd Jan.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Thought I'd post this on here as well

2016 East Meets West Flyer

http://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%2...sWestFlyer.pdf