Going to be interesting to see which players are rumoured to be heading to GWS. At present the media seem all over Tom Scully heading north. Not good times on that front for Demons fans.

What does Scully do now? How does the pressure exerted affect him? I guess his manager has come out & publicly put on hold contract talks to the end of the year. How will Scully cope with the constant talk, particularly if it persists all season? Is he better off signing sooner rather than later?

Part of me feels sorry for Melbourne as I like the romance of a player playing his career with the one club, but on the other hand, the selfish part of me thinks it's better for Melbourne to lose a gun rather than us. Also, can't help thinking the karma bus might be paying them back for tanking.

Sheedy has also been fanning the flames at Collingwood with his bold declaration that he'll sign one of Pendlebury, Thomas or Swan.

Who do you see being on the radar from our club? I've heard that they're keen on Callan Ward & Easton Wood.