Likes Likes:  13

View Poll Results: Please Consider:

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • No thanks, I/we love our pack, but thanks anyway

7 21.88%
  • I would like to donate my pack to a underprivedged child

17 53.13%
  • I would like to 'opt out' and see that money spent elsewhere.

7 21.88%
  • Thanks, but I'm not sure.

1 3.13%

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Feedback Please: Would you donate your membership pack for next year?

Hi All,

I've been in touch with the club on a few ideas about membership, and the contact is fantastic, not too mention they have a hard task.

I would like to know whether you would donate your membership pack next year, if you don't really utilise it or would like to donate it. I tried to donate mine this year to a under privileged child in the tickets you can purchase for them along with your membership. But logistically it was too hard. Also many on here don't seem to do a lot with their packs.

Consequently, if we or the club set up a facility and put some staffing hours into it, would you consider donating your pack to an under privileged child who is given tickets as a part of our community program.

There is also an idea that you could either do this or 'opt out' and see that money going back into the club. I will relay any feedback next week or so, so if you read this please provide some feedback, it would be much appreciated and well used by decision makers at the club.

These are just ideas, no decisions have been made, the WBFC did not solicit this thread and no comments made by me necessarily reflect any views or anybody employed by the WBFC.

Thanks.
    Last edited by bulldogtragic; 22-12-2014 at 03:35 PM.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023