I'm home. I've had a few. I've been to the game, I've commiserated in Barkly Street. I've reflected and I've walked home and had a cold slice of pizza...

.....And it's still a fact.. Dangerfield killed us. He is a rolled gold superstar. I'm not one for overreaching, but if that bloke's homesick for the Bellarine Peninsula and looking for another club, we'd have to be asleep at the wheel not to have a crack at him.

He's magnificent on the inside, he takes pack marks, he tackles, he's lightning quick, he's neat by foot and surgically clean by hand.

His timing would be off to go to Geelong, but his timing's almost ideal to go 40mins up Geelong Road to WO. And at WO he'll be in a bonefide window for the remainder of his career.

It'd be negligent of WBFC management not to throw the kitchen sink at such an A+++ grader. And it'd be silly of Patrick's management not to seriously consider WBFC.

What's more, after the clinic he put on tonight, not one of our players would resent him earning $1M plus p.a. We simply have to be in the mix.