Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
I rate Bailey Dale, elite finishers are worth their weight in gold when the pressure is on (see Stringer - on a crap day - nail a half chance in the GF).
Webb I have worries about, I like Lynch's offense but not convince on his defensive side yet.

Bailey Williams I'm a huge fan of. Looked composed at AFL level last year, just has the disposal and decision making and movement to really be a weapon for us. I expect he'll take JJ's career trajectory and he'll be massive for us in a couple of years post-Bob & Boyd.
Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
Yep, just have a look at his beautifully weighted short pass inside 50 to Bont late in the game against Adelaide last year - brilliant vision, decision making and execution that most players would not have even considered. I've got similar hopes that Dale will become a player.
Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
Ditto. He had three crucial touches in that last quarter, and I'd argue he won that game for us. I've heard Bevo personally talk high about BD and ability to play multiple positions, but I'm not exactly sure where he's going to play right now. So I'm a little confused, but I really, really rate his potential, and with another pre-season and more bulk (remembering he looked 12 when we drafted him) should really help. To go up as a side we need some kids to pressure the MC with white hot form, and I'd have money Dale will be one of them.

I'm a big Bailey Dale fan. Great Vision.