It seems folks love this thread, in its differing formats. If you don't know the rules, I will nominate a player with the question. Whomever is first to guess the player successfully, gets to nominate the next player and so on and so on. However, if you don't log into the thread within 24 hours to confirm/deny nominations, to keep the thread moving anyone can then jump in and start a new player question going.

Suggestions: If the Who Am I needs to be a little vague to keep interest, maybe chuck in a decade or so so we can focus on trying to test our general knowledge.

Does it need to be said?: Please do not use the google machine when guessing. It's an interesting test of general knowledge. But if you want to use records/Google machine to form a question, that's cool.

So, Who Am I?

I was drafted by the Bulldogs in the last 25 years, and I am no longer on our or any AFL list. I was drafted quite highly, but I only played about the same amount of games in number as the number/position I was drafted. As such, there was expectation on me to deliver and rise to these expectations, but after a handful of years, we parted ways.

Who am I?