Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
Of course the easy answer to this is to go to the managers of each player and ask them if their players were shopped around.
Clubs will no doubt ask about certain players availability during trade discussions but for it to have any substance the player managers need to be involved. If that hasn't happened then it's at best speculation by the media and at worst it's just some manipulation of the facts for the journo's own agenda.

I think we have overstated the impact which has created it's own story but I think we need to start a media shit list and add the guys that are stirring things up. Tim Watson, Garry Lying, Sam Manure and Tom (not Dales bootlace) Morris are the inductees on my media shit list at the moment. More to come...

Ans Caro has added herself this morning. Virtually calls our coach out as a liar (either Morris or Bevo are telling porkies-in fact, let's get to the bottom of it. Bevo and Morris on 360 tonight drilled by a serving police officer or hooked up to a a lie detector)and we can get to the bottom of it once and for all.

Then every journo that has doubted us goes on their hands and knees in Footscray mall and grovels an apology, Tom Morris gets chained to the back of a ute and gets dragged around the car park of Whitten oval, Katie Brennan plays in the AFLW grand final and Bob Murphy gets his own premiership Medallian. Then honour will be done.

Asking the managers isn't a bad idea. By the time a manager gets involved a trade has gone to a certain level past a "is Dalhaus on the table?" phone call. Although managers aren't always 100 % honest