Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
Most of the best 22 teams selected don't have Williams in the starting 18 and very few teams if any have Lipinski in the 22.
I get the conjecture about Boyd, English and Trengove but just with both Williams and Lipinski did enough to be in the round one team if fully fit.

The hardest players to select appear to be Lloyd, Duryea, Dickson and Picken which is a great sign that we have some playing depth.

I'm told Dickson is well on track to completing his first uninterrupted pre-season in a couple of years and for what it's worth Trengove is well ahead of where he was 12 months ago.

Some good signs for sure.
Williams could quite easily beat out Duryea on the HBF and I’d rate him higher for sure. I just figure if they’ve brought Duryea in they’ll use him, at least early on. Lipinski could definitely be best 22, I’m just not sure based on the current set-up who he beats out when all are fit and in form.
I had to kick Daniel out to put in Hunter who I forgot. It’s competitive as hell for spots. And that’s without Bailey Dale who I rate highly.