Quote Originally Posted by S Coast Simon View Post
I don’t understand having English as our only recognised ruckman. Trengove’s best year to date was when he played in the ruck full time. I said it earlier in the year that we can’t throw English to the wolves he was going to need some help. Not just a chop out but a genuine helper. English would also cause headaches in the forward line. He is a great mark and has great foot skills.

I really like like the team that is playing but if blokes are knocking on the door you have to let them in. That’s how you build a super strong culture about winning, everyone knows if you’re a bit off your game then it’s VFL tilll you knock someone else out. This needs to happen to remind everyone that you will get your chance if your playing good football in the VFL.

Outs Gowers. Richards.

Ins Trengove. Williams.

i know Lippa deserves a go but just not sue who else to come out. Would really like to see Young back in but Bevo doesn’t like to change to many at a time
I would add Lipinski as a third in, replacing Smith. Richards was outstanding last year in defence and should return there at the expense of Duryea. Wood should return to a half back flank where he plays his best football with Trengrove to play at centre half back and a back up to English who desperately needs support in the ruck.
In. Trengrove Williams Lipinski
Out. Gowers Duryea Smith