Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
What changes for next week?
I know this is a cop out but I have not seen an Adelaide game and know nothing about the players.

Basing a comment purely on what I have seen of our team I don’t think we have too many problems, it’s more how we use them.

Sweet must come in to help English freshen up, but l would keep English in the team. He is better playing limited minutes and while obviously not 100% he was a contributor apart from the ruck. Just have him stand 30m from goal at a 30 degree angle on right hand side . Working with Wallis I would expect 5 goals between them. And Bruce can lead other way.

We need a strong overhead mark on the back line. I would put Naughton there which means Gardner goes. Not a criticism of Gardner but we have to salvage our season.

Dale is not bothering the score board so I would try Greene, Hunter for Richards if he is available.

If Sweet can open up the centre ruck space I would expect Macrae and Bont etc to feed the forwards more centrally like Macrae did did with Wallis early last night. Sweet doesn’t have to win, just not lose as much.