Totally cracking game. I remember Nathan Burke saying at the start of the season that the women's team would be relying on their fitness to win games, and it certainly seems like they are outlasting their opponents. Even St. Kilda in round one, they nearly got there and became significantly more animated in the final term, partly I think because their opponents were tiring. Last two weeks they've shown the ability to keep going for four quarters and it's great.

Scott was brilliant. The shepherd she did for Brown as she ran the ball out of full back early in Q4 was just fantastic. Looked great at the ground (from behind the goal) and looked even better on the replay. She's got a great thumping kick. Hope we see more of her. Brown and Lynch were both great in defence, and I wonder how much they were lifted by Scott.

Poor Giorgostathis keeps getting noticed for her skills instead of the fact she's at almost every contest (although agree she needs to practise bouncing).

Melbourne feels like a big scalp and I can't wait to see how we do vs. Adelaide, Brisbane, Collingwood and the roos.