Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
We made a play for the 190cm Steven May a few years back didn't we and Jake Lever is 194cm and we would happily take both/either of them if they were interested. In most cases if you are good enough you are tall enough. We also let the 197cm Lewis Young go so I don't think height for heights sake is a strong consideration for us.

I'm not sure Logue is exactly what we need but a couple of cm's of height isn't the issue from my perspective. He can play on all sizes of forwards so he's versatile but my question on him is more around if he is durable enough. I think he is also more of a 1 v 1 type defender which might appeal to us.

Gardner, Keath, O'Brien and in a few years time maybe Darcy is a decent starting point for key defenders but we do need to find someone else as well. At 24yo he could be a solid addition but we are probably at long odds to land him.
Steven May is 193cm tall. And that's plenty tall enough to nullify most contests, and win plenty of others in a team oriented defence.