Quote Originally Posted by Pleather Sole View Post
Hi All, long time reader and supporter, finally worked out how to join. I've only been following the Dogs thirty years. I grew up in the humid rugby league north but played soccer and cricket as a youngster. As a result I lack a bit of knowledge and have spent a long time trying to understand the structures and strategies that people who grew up in the game naturally absorbed. I do love reading all the posts on here, technical and personal. After last year's dispiriting mess I think we've made solid progress. Longstanding issues have been addressed and so far the changes appear to be appropriate.
I'm very hopeful about 2024 (which wasn't the case in August). I'm eager for the younger players to get AFL games, particularly Buss, Gallagher, and Buku in defence. Sanders already looks like he's been there before.
Anyway, thanks for having me and I hope to share many chats and a virtual drinks. Here's to Dogs24!
Cheers
Gough
Hey PS, welcome! You've come to the right place. We've adopted your humidity down here now, very strange weather atm.