What forward structure do you want to see?

Over a period of time we've committed to being the land of the giants, at times playing all of Naughton, Marra, Lobb, and Darcy while always playing at least 3.

It clearly hasn't worked.

I don't expect us to change it, but here's what I'd do.

Drop Lobb. He's been a severe disappointment. I don't know what to do with him for the remainder of his contract.

Promote Darcy. Play him where needed - at times it'll be as a CHB, at times it'll be as a ruck to chop out English, at times it'll be forward. He simply has to play and I get the argument we'd rather settle him into 1-2 positions but for now, given our defensive woes, we'll need him to be flexible. He's good enough to deliver that.

Play Bedendo. Can we figure out if he's worth keeping? He's been around long enough. Play him as the 'third' tall i.e. Fritsch. If it doesn't work after 4-6 weeks, re-evaluate, but let's find out if he has anything to offer because in terms of his skill set we'd be better off with a mobile medium forward than another lumbering big.

The problem is 3 KPF's can't simultaneously mark the ball. When the ball is won by the opposition, at least 1 - often 2 of them - are being run off with ease. We can drop Lobb and replace him with Darcy but it won't fix this issue.

In time, I'd be trying to get Arty and Clarke into the side. They might not be as fit as VDM or McNeil, but I'm convinced both have more to offer. I'll live with their fatigue and rotate them as needed.

What would YOU do (not what you think we'll do)?