Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: farren ray

Post Thanks / Like

Re: farren ray

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    I don't think we should let him go but if he wanted to then we would want a suitbale player in return knowing that they will not part with the pick.

We could look at some local Victorian boys already on Freo's list that are struggling for a game like Ryley Dunn, Ryan Murphy and Scott Thornton.

Has Justin Longmuir recovered from his injuries?

Knee's are shot to pieces..

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think we should let him go but if he wanted to then we would want a suitbale player in return knowing that they will not part with the pick.

We could look at some local Victorian boys already on Freo's list that are struggling for a game like Ryley Dunn, Ryan Murphy and Scott Thornton.

Has Justin Lonmuir recovered from his injuries?

Dunn and Murphy for Ray and 3rd rounder?

IF and only IF Farren wants out?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 42-C-3 View Post
    Dunn and Murphy for Ray and 3rd rounder?

IF and only IF Farren wants out?

Murphy and Dunn were early draft selection themselves so Freo might not want to give any draft selections
    Bulldog Pride will never die

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Pavlich re-signed WD. 3 years I think.
    Wasn't aware of that.

Oh well, so much for that then

Post Thanks / Like

why would u draft riley dunn. he cant get a game for freo and his form in the wafl is average. and scott thornton is another skinny running defender. we have a few of those. u have to draft players to form a premiership team not just to fill up the playing roster

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jerry View Post
    why would u draft riley dunn.
    Has he been delisted?

Post Thanks / Like

he will be

Post Thanks / Like

Has Justin Lonmuir recovered from his injuries?
    If we get Scott Thornton under any circumstances I'm buying a "stay at home and close your eyes plus unsociable club membership" next year. He is ordinary and has more turnovers than a bakery.
    As others have said Longmuir is screwed injurywise.
    Hasleby apparently needs injections in his back to get through games. However if fit he is a very good inside mid. Not sure how much he'd help us though.

Hopefully Farren stays. I think he still has a great deal of unfulfilled potential.

Post Thanks / Like

if he stays he need to work all summer on his kicking.Could farren become our tagger? in the mould of a tyson stenglien.

Post Thanks / Like

if he stays he need to work all summer on his kicking.Could farren become our tagger? in the mould of a tyson stenglien.
    He's certainly athletic enough to run with someone all day. I think mental application is the question, but the potential is definitely there.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    He's certainly athletic enough to run with someone all day. I think mental application is the question, but the potential is definitely there.
    Most importantly he could also be a player that hurts the opposition while doing the run with role. He's not quite there yet but he does have the potential to be a very good player for us. Perhaps a spell as HBF would suit him.

Post Thanks / Like

your dreaming, u wont get that....pick 20- 35. he isnt worth pick 7. freo havnt been in the draft for a while so they wont trade there 1st round pick

Post Thanks / Like

your dreaming, u wont get that....pick 20- 35. he isnt worth pick 7. freo havnt been in the draft for a while so they wont trade there 1st round pick

Whos dreaming Jerry? I'm not sure who you are replying to.