Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Moments you won't forget

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    I thought this could raise some interesting discussion. Moments/matches that included other sides/players which you've never forgotten.
    There are other sides?
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Moments you won't forget

Great call TBB. I used to dislike Aker before that very moment, but when he broke a million filth supporter's hearts I took an instant liking to him

In addition to 2002, I also loved several moments in the 2003 GF, most of which involved the likes of Rhyce Shaw, Richard Cole and Shane Woewoful all imploding and coughing up possession to the Lions and gifting them easy goals. I watched the game with a bunch of filth-hating mates and we had a BBQ before the match started. The steaks did not go down very well at all; it felt like the last supper as we all thought a fit and healthy Collingwood were going to beat up on a battered and bruised Brisbane outfit. How wrong we were - it ended up being the most enjoyable game of football I've ever watched not involving the Bulldogs. Always a pleasure to see the filth embarrased and humiliated on national television.