Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Todays Mike Sheahan Article

Well I read the article and could not really believe the negative tone that Sheahan adopted.

Anyone reading the article from the outside looking in would think it is pure madness down at Whitten Oval, but its a REVIEW. It's done exactly what it needed to, there is no point in writing about all the problems because I believe, in terms of the review itself, it has been done brilliantly.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Todays Mike Sheahan Article

Quote Originally Posted by Charmdog View Post
    Actually he is quite happy with what has happened he feels relieved that he can now just coach. The wheels were in motion Smorgon is very black and white and is honest and straight to the point. Expect to see a major turnaround next season the jigsaw puzzle will put in place very quickly.

I appreciated the honest assessment that David offered up. We know of the problems from the mid way mark of the season and unfortunately Rodney didn't provide the leadership or management that was needed.
    The great part is that this has now been resolved and we have all the departments on the right path.

Sheehan just isn't reporting things accurately and has assumed that Rodney isn't happy with what was said.
    Bulldog Pride will never die