Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: List management and the draft.

Aren't Stack and Mulligan contracted for next year? with a tight salary cap we might not be able to pay either of them out and replace them on the list.

Tiller, Mulligan and Hahn for me.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    Aren't Stack and Mulligan contracted for next year? with a tight salary cap we might not be able to pay him out and replace him on the list.
    I believe he wants to head back home, so not a delist but rather mutual agree to go.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Isn't Stack contracted for next year? with a tight salary cap we might not be able to pay him out and replace him on the list.
    Yes he does. If we really want to move him on, we could delist him and put him on the rookie list like St Kilda did this year with Jarryd Allen to avoid salary issues, but I'd be surprised if we did that.
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I believe he wants to head back home, so not a delist but rather mutual agree to go.
    I know what you mean, but his salary for next season has to go into next years cap. Unless he forgoes his wage from us for next season.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post

I know what you mean, but his salary for next season has to go into next years cap. Unless he forgoes his wage from us for next season.
    We might delist him in the hope Fremantle or West Coast pick him up, in which case they'll pay his salary, and if they don't we can re-draft him with our final pick in the rookie draft and let him play out the final year of his contract as a rookie.
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    We might delist him in the hope Fremantle or West Coast pick him up, in which case they'll pay his salary, and if they don't we can re-draft him with our final pick in the rookie draft and let him play out the final year of his contract as a rookie.
    Sounds fair.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

If we delist 3 of Markovic, Tiller, Boumann & Mulligan let's hope we don't get too many injuries in our back half. Unless we can pull out a smokey from the draft we won't have too many options.