Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Rebuilding Fev

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Rebuilding Fev

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    Who the hell will Peter German play om him?

Fev will kick 150 if he gets (stays) fit

Would be a nice little experience boost for a young defender to play on the Fev. He does rely on delivery a little though so the VFL may not be as good for him as AFL in that regard.

Lastly, he has kicked plenty of bags for Carlton in the past and they still got beaten so just having Fev will not be enough to beat the better teams you would think.

Lets hope he stays on the rails and the VFL benefits from his presence.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog37 View Post
    Would be a nice little experience boost for a young defender to play on the Fev. He does rely on delivery a little though so the VFL may not be as good for him as AFL in that regard.

Lastly, he has kicked plenty of bags for Carlton in the past and they still got beaten so just having Fev will not be enough to beat the better teams you would think.

Lets hope he stays on the rails and the VFL benefits from his presence.
    Could also end up being traumatic. Think Dawson on Rocca.

It will be interesting to see how well he goes. If he does play to his full potential 100+ goals is certainly not out of the question.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
    Could also end up being traumatic. Think Dawson on Rocca.

It will be interesting to see how well he goes. If he does play to his full potential 100+ goals is certainly not out of the question.
    Getting ahead of ourselves a little, how do we know he is any good anymore, he is 30 years old , put on about 10 kilo at least I think, footballs only 3 weeks away and he used to blow up even when he was fit.

Could be a waste of a spot.
    Questions to ask, if he is horrid how long until he gets dropped?

Will he go back to being a dill if he is not getting a kick and if he isnt getting a kick I can imagine the uncomfort behind closed doors, and this is even if he does behave off the ground.
    Melbourne has a right to be upset, but I can see Caseys reason if it does work, big big gamble though as Voss found out.