8 57.14%
  • fold

0 0%
  • Same club, different league

5 35.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: If it ever came to it

I'd go for the same club, different league option. There is just no way I could support another club. I got zero enjoyment from watching other clubs play footy and would be happy enough to go down to Whitten Oval to start watching VFL games.

Lukiedog Guest

Wouldn't want to merge as you lose your identify. Can't fold as you're now dead and couldn't play in another league (assumption being VFL) as you lose the National exposure.

For me, at the end of the day I think relocating is the best of a bad solution. Sure the club has gone interstate or where ever but at least it still exits on the big stage.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lukiedog View Post
    Wouldn't want to merge as you lose your identify. Can't fold as you're now dead and couldn't play in another league (assumption being VFL) as you lose the National exposure.

For me, at the end of the day I think relocating is the best of a bad solution. Sure the club has gone interstate or where ever but at least it still exits on the big stage.
    Very true. The club has gutted it out for ages and has now turned the corner. I know this is a bit of a hypothetical but I don't think anything is that palatable as far as I am concerned.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"