Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Don't forget the Dogs

Yes i agree. A mate of mine has been saying all year who have we beaten, which to some point maybe true, Adelaide is the side i think is the best side we have.I tend to look at the 8 now and say well 3 sides in there we have.
    And you can only beat the sides your picked to play.
    We do have a freindly draw as we only play Hawks and Cats once, which as we all know the fixtures will favour sides.
    I love where we are at and how good our side looks with our depth being so strong.
    I couldnt ask for more.
    Just Sheahen shits me, nearly as much as Damien Barretts rubbish every week.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Yes i agree. A mate of mine has been saying all year who have we beaten, which to some point maybe true, Adelaide is the side i think is the best side we have.I tend to look at the 8 now and say well 3 sides in there we have.
    And you can only beat the sides your picked to play.
    We do have a freindly draw as we only play Hawks and Cats once, which as we all know the fixtures will favour sides.
    I love where we are at and how good our side looks with our depth being so strong.
    I couldnt ask for more.
    Just Sheahen shits me, nearly as much as Damien Barretts rubbish every week.
    We haven't played the two sides above us but we've beaten the three sides immediately below us.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    We haven't played the two sides above us but we've beaten the three sides immediately below us.
    If there were one other serious contender they could say who have we beaten, but there isn't that many teams to beat so we've been overlooked.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hujsh View Post
    If there were one other serious contender they could say who have we beaten, but there isn't that many teams to beat so we've been overlooked.
    Adelaide??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Adelaide??
    Apparently they don't count (because they're underrated i guess.)