Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: Lost Dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lost Dogs

I was not impressed with Smorgo on this... I'm just not sure how this sort of statement can help the club. Better to say nothing than give non signing members a serve. not to say many of them don't deserve it, but there is nothing to be gained from the club giving them a bake.

Post Thanks / Like

Well begging and pleading hasn't done the trick. I am glad he said it before we belted the Eagles by 60 points - might make some of them think.

Post Thanks / Like

Give them a bake. The Dogs need a bit of fight. We are not a basket case and we don't have to go cap in hand every time something goes a bit awry. Smorgo is just sick and tired, as most of us are, of being seen as some sort of charity case. How do you think the playing group feels when they have to beg people who claim to support the club to join up? Does nothing for the brand, I can tell you that much.

Fact is, we have one of the best playing lists going around, moving into some of the best facilities in the comp, coached by a top-liner, and there is a HUGE undercurrent of local pride and goodwill being generated by our community services and facility upgrade out West that will translate in the coming years into a groundswell of grassroots support. The brand has some real currency and is building momentum, and the playing list and hard-core members have bigger fish to fry.

As Smorgo says, we're leaving these other so-called "supporters" behind.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Plus a key ring, Fridge magnet and some stickers.
    i emailed admin, and told them i was not happy with the membership department with the pack i recieved only the scarfe,

they sent something off to membership and today i recieved a hat and keyring to go with my scarfe.
    Though I am happy i am a little dissapointed that i didnt recieve any stickers i love displaying my membership on my car not many dogs supporters her in tassie
    Because you cant beat the boys of the BULLDOG breed!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LostDog View Post
    i emailed admin, and told them i was not happy with the membership department with the pack i recieved only the scarfe,

they sent something off to membership and today i recieved a hat and keyring to go with my scarfe.
    Though I am happy i am a little dissapointed that i didnt recieve any stickers i love displaying my membership on my car not many dogs supporters her in tassie
    PM me your address and I will send you some as I have three membership packages and plenty stickers.

Post Thanks / Like

Good to see the membership is creeping up to 27000.I looked at few other club websites and think they post all members dont think they separate gameday, if thats the case we look ok compared to some other clubs