Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  29
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 5 Discussion

Whenever we play North, it's exactly the type of cheap shots we saw Hodge and Lewis employ that I expect to see from the weak-hearted "Shinboners". It couldn't have happened to a better team and whilst I don't condone what Hodge or Lewis did, I totally condone what Hodge and Lewis did in this circumstance. It's about time North copped the short end of this particular stick.

If you want to debate tough, simply watch one Mr. Picken go about his business. Everything else is superfluous.

Post Thanks / Like

I've never liked Brad Scott ever since Round 22 1997 when he was the ringleader (at Hawthorn) in a sniping attack against us, which ultimately caused Southern and Dimma to be suspended for the finals. They started the sniping that day before the first bounce.

I enjoy seeing Norf led by such an ordinary coach, who will never get close to the summit despite having been given multiple contract extensions to do so.

3. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    I've never liked Brad Scott ever since Round 22 1997 when he was the ringleader (at Hawthorn) in a sniping attack against us, which ultimately caused Southern and Dimma to be suspended for the finals. They started the sniping that day before the first bounce.

I enjoy seeing Norf led by such an ordinary coach, who will never get close to the summit despite having been given multiple contract extensions to do so.

Well said Sedat. scumbag club, scumbag coach, scumbag supporters. The cow *!*!*!*!ers are going nowhere fast.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

5. Likes chef liked this post