Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  25
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bulldog Shop - Opportunity Lost?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    The grand final was the first game I have EVER worn a scarf to the footy (or at all for that matter - I hate things around my neck). So I am taking the credit for the win.
    To get the thread back n track and not annoy the Mods, I'll put it down as a combination of scarves and lets just say "all the scarves aligned on the day for us then."
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

2. Likes N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Pie Man View Post
    I liked 2015's version with the embroidered logo better - the material used on this year's one was a bit rough on the neck to begin with too (precious I know)

It did look good worn en masse a month ago at the G though - some guy asked me if I'd sell mine to him at Riverland after the game, there was no way I could sell something I just wore to a victorious GF.

I liked how rough it was. It wrapped around better. And I put a Velcro tag on mine at the start of the season and I still can't get it off. It even went for a long ride outside my car window before I remembered it was there and it's still stuck as firmly as ever. That's one thing this year's scarf didn't survive very well-it was no good for flying out of car windows, it got all ripped up.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    The grand final was the first game I have EVER worn a scarf to the footy (or at all for that matter - I hate things around my neck). So I am taking the credit for the win.
    You know what? It was my first time as well. I usually wear a navy blue Hoodie and if it's warm my members polo but I wasn't sure if I'd take my hoodie off so wanted to show some more colour so took the scarf. It'll be retired with the polo and kept in a very safe place.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone who missed the BLK premiership polos from the club they are available here, bro picked his up from woolworths yesterday.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Western-B...3D252563821189

6. Thanks bornadog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Is anyone else having trouble getting member discounts on dogs site?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pickenitup View Post
    Is anyone else having trouble getting member discounts on dogs site?
    We spoke about that in another thread and looks like they have removed the discounts.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.