Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  7
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: BLK Western Bulldog gear - huge discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Got an email from BLK today saying that one of the items I ordered (a polo shirt) isn't available and the balance of my order will be dispatched ASAP. Not sure how it took them almost 2 weeks to figure out they didn't have an item in stock that they had displayed as available. Good and bad news I suppose.
    I hope you get the refund. My travel jacket is too big & I've been told no refunds/exchanges. You didn't get your item though so one would hope for a refund!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    I hope you get the refund. My travel jacket is too big & I've been told no refunds/exchanges. You didn't get your item though so one would hope for a refund!
    I just realised that they haven't actually charged anything to my card yet, so that's a plus!

Post Thanks / Like

I just realised that they haven't actually charged anything to my card yet, so that's a plus!
    Bonus!

Post Thanks / Like

So will this mean our own premiership merchandise sales, and thus our profits, go down from here on out if there's no stock for the club to sell.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    So will this mean our own premiership merchandise sales, and thus our profits, go down from here on out if there's no stock for the club to sell.
    No as we moved away from them

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Topdog View Post
    No as we moved away from them
    So Asics are now printing premiership polos, jackets, jumpers etc. with their logo, or the BLK logo as was on the original jumper/polo?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

So Asics are now printing premiership polos, jackets, jumpers etc. with their logo, or the BLK logo as was on the original jumper/polo?
    There is no Asics premiership stuff on the club website. The only BLK items left are a ladies polo and kids guernsey. The rest of the clothing is no name AFL branded stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no Asics premiership stuff on the club website. The only BLK items left are a ladies polo and kids guernsey. The rest of the clothing is no name AFL branded stuff.
    This is what I thought too. So we don't have any of that BLK premiership clothing/stock to sell as a club coming into Christmas. That's not ideal from maximising every last cent out of the premiership.

Post Thanks / Like

This is what I thought too. So we don't have any of that BLK premiership clothing/stock to sell as a club coming into Christmas. That's not ideal from maximising every last cent out of the premiership.
    Not great, but much better than still being aligned with them.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    Not great, but much better than still being aligned with them.
    For sure. I don't pretend to understand the finer points of administration takeovers, but could the club not put an order in with the administrators. The manufacturers already have the graphics and specifics. Surely it's a win-win if the club thinks it can sell it.

Post Thanks / Like

For sure. I don't pretend to understand the finer points of administration takeovers, but could the club not put an order in with the administrators. The manufacturers already have the graphics and specifics. Surely it's a win-win if the club thinks it can sell it.
    Agree BT. I for one was hoping to go down to The Club closer to Xmas to splurge on Xmas premiership gifts.....even to my Hawthorn lover mate.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Agree BT. I for one was hoping to go down to The Club closer to Xmas to splurge on Xmas premiership gifts.....even to my Hawthorn lover mate.
    Same, Santa was going to very one eyed this year whether people liked it or not! Just gotta work around what they have and don't have I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

There is no way that the club would have had 2 competing clothing stocks in the store at the same time. Also no way Asics would have allowed it (new stuff that has been ordered after the contracts switched)

There is still plenty of premiership material available.

http://shop.westernbulldogs.com.au/premiers/

Post Thanks / Like

My BLK order finally arrived today. Unfortunately the number 4 i got printed on my daughter's jumper is minuscule, but guess I should just be glad that they fulfilled the order!