Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  16
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL Free Agents - 2016

The only other KPD free agent, apart from the Brown boys, is 32yo Tom Lonergan.

I wonder if as a contingency, these guys are having medicals before the fee agency cut off on Sunday.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather go in with a mid-tall defensive combo of Roberts, Wood, Collins, Cordy and Morris than throw cap space away on Longergan and the Brown Brothers.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Daniel Wells has reportedly done his calf in the first week of training at Collingwood to the surprise of absolutely nobody (except Bucks).

Good luck with that 3 year deal Pies!

4. Likes bulldogtragic, N/A, Topdog, choconmientay liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Daniel Wells has reportedly done his calf in the first week of training while on a modified training load at Collingwood to the surprise of absolutely nobody (except Bucks).

even better

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Daniel Wells has reportedly done his calf in the first week of training at Collingwood to the surprise of absolutely nobody (except Bucks).

Your post read like the headline of the HS.

I predict next year is the last year of Bucks. 😁 Shortcut and stopgap never work well.
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by choconmientay View Post

I predict next year is the last year of Bucks.  Shortcut and stopgap never work well.
    Maybe gone by mid season.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I predict next year is the last year of Bucks.  Shortcut and stopgap never work well.
    I can see it now - the final nail in his coffin will be the blistering form of discard Travis Cloke

9. Likes KT31, bulldogtragic, Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsPeanuts View Post
    I can see it now - the final nail in his coffin will be the blistering form of discard Travis Cloke
    They'll be riots in Collngwood. I can't wait to see them.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    They'll be riots in Collngwood. I can't wait to see them.
    There will be calls for Eddie to pack his bags to go with his favorite son Bucks ��
    It always seems impossible until it's done. Nelson Mandela

Post Thanks / Like

There will be calls for Eddie to pack his bags to go with his favorite son Bucks ��
    Eddie has overseen the youngest recent premiership team in 2010 go nowhere. Burned Malthouse. Installed an untried coach who has taken the list backwards on the ladder every year. Has overseen a recent exodus of senior managers. Has overseen the over investment in Treloar & Aish. Has overseen the recruitment of White, Wells & Mayne on large dollars and others have left for nothing such as Cloke & Nathan Brown this year. Has overseen a toxic culture and also found time to suggest that drowning Caroline Wilson would be good and that Adam Goodes should play the role of a monkey after a Collingwood supporter offended Goodes with the term.

Frankly, he should've gone already if the club was the priority. But it's not.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Eddie has overseen the youngest recent premiership team in 2010 go nowhere. Burned Malthouse. Installed an untried coach who has taken the list backwards on the ladder every year. Has overseen a recent exodus of senior managers. Has overseen the over investment in Treloar & Aish. Has overseen the recruitment of White, Wells & Mayne on large dollars and others have left for nothing such as Cloke & Nathan Brown this year. Has overseen a toxic culture and also found time to suggest that drowning Caroline Wilson would be good and that Adam Goodes should play the role of a monkey after a Collingwood supporter offended Goodes with the term.

Frankly, he should've gone already if the club was the priority. But it's not.
    And we must not forget the recent appointment of Gubby Allan that lasted 5 minutes and cost them Neil Balme.